Monday, August 08, 2005

Not so much news, as a formal announcement of rumor.

I'm moving. Starting Nov 1st I'll be working at our company's nacent east bay office in downtown Oakland. I hope to be living in SF by January 1st, but we'll see. I have a lot of sorting, tossing, selling of my crap to do first. Also, I'm thinning the vehicle herd. As I'll be commuting for the first 2 months (maybe longer) I need a reliable, confortable vehicle to get from Petaluma to Oakland in. I'd rather not go for a honda (theft problems), but I'm open to suggestion, btw thanks Laurel for the 2CV idea, but probably not so good on the freeway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would recommend the boat in the picture below since I do belive that it would get you to the city faster then trying to race through commute traffic either that or you can ride monkey on a bike with Jared, do you have time to build a hack or better yet, there's always bitch