Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ditty

Living la vida headphones at work 5 days a week my music has become boring. But luckily I've found indiefeed.com, a independant music podcast with new mp3s every couple of days. I downloaded them all, and have some new favorites. Your tastes may vary, but go check out some of these:

The Wrens: Everyone Chooses Sides (I cannot get this song out of my head...I'm singing it right now *while* i'm listening to another song, it's freaking musical super-glue)

31 Knots: Chain Reaction
Saturday Looks Good To Me: Meet Me by the Water
Koputador: Phenomenon

I'm sure more will pop out...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something that I've found to overcome the headphone work boredom - radio dramas. BBC7 and Radio 4 both do streaming content, plus you can listen to old shows. Couple of weeks ago they had a reading of "Day of the Triffids". There's some good comedy as well. Check it out.

Cheers,
- Jess

zelia said...

ooh...radio dramas sound good. I'll have to look into that. The wrens song just sort of passed over me last night without sticking. I'll try again though. Your enthusiasm for it is pretty adorable.

Trane DeVore said...

You should totally check out KALX and WFMU as webfeeds. Delicious, delicious, webfeeds.

Scott said...

Awesome. God I love the internet.