Monday, November 01, 2004

Hypocrit.

Of course if you read the below post, y'all should also know that I'm a complete tranportation junkie. I love cars, motorcycles, planes, etc, and working on them and making them go faster.

I guess what started the rant, an ever bigger problem I see in this country is the lack of thinking through a decision. Very few seem to be able to look at the long-view, and at least attempt to suss out all the ramifications. And it just bugs me when people who think they are so environmental if they buy a hybrid. They aren't, and they should own up to it. I know what damage my vehicles are causing, and I just ask that the rest of the planet does the same.

Also, they are better more environmental cars than hybrids out right now, like the straight-up Civic with no fancy options, but it isn't so flashy.

No comments: