Thursday, April 07, 2005

Walter's Birthday, David's Birthday

Last weekend was a blur of birthday parties. My very tall friend Walter had his party in Noe Valley with an after party in the mission. Lots of B-Man people, and some 'crazy' costumes, and really good steak. I saw a suprising amount of P-town regulars, and got to hang out with Laurel & Andy. Also I saw my dog, which was great as he knocked me down and licked me. Laurel let me play with her powerbook for a bit (I'm thinking of getting one this year) and I think I like it. I haven't used a Mac since the original, but I'm beginning to see the appeal.

The next day while those from Walter's party stayed up all night and went sailing, I went up the mountain to David and Maggies for David's 60th. The house was packed, and there was piles of great food (citrus glazed pork loin, salad, cheeses, breads, mushroom/oil/sundried tomato stuff, roasted red peppers, mmmm...), tea, booze, and lively conversation. Here are the photos...

1 comment:

zelia said...

where?? where are those promised photos?