Thursday, April 07, 2005

Busy times...

As I look at the calender, I suddenly realize I'm getting all booked up for this month. Upcoming events y'all might be interested in:

Body Worlds 2 in San Francisco Go look

April 16 (DAY): Barrel Tasting at the Crane Melon Barn. The Crane Family began growing grapes a couple of years ago, and their first crop is ready for the drinking. Music, food, booze, what more do you need?

April 16 (Evening): 4 Chicks: Photography by 4 women photographers openning at Boomerang in P-town. Art, Food, Booze....

April 23: Sylvan's Birthday Party, details to follow

April 23: Butter & Eggs Day in P-town, and if you are like me, you get the hell out of dodge. I'll be at Sylvan's anyway.

May 1: May day has got way too much going on. Here's a partial list:

9-3: 11 Annual P-town River Clean Up (yup, Edith and a crew of lackeys will be joining the kayaking hoards to pull crap out of the river)
(12-??) Free Mind Media of Santa Rosa will be having their Grand Openning/Art Show. If you support informed dissent please go and check out what they are doing.
Nomeansno is playing at Slim's that night. I'd go, but they are playing in P-town on the 5th, so I'll see them where I first saw them lo those many years ago.
There is also a green building homes tour over in the east bay, and there should be May Day events in SF, and other places. Check your local listings.

No comments: