Monday, June 27, 2005

I guess that's why it's called work.

Or: Looks like someone has a case of the Mondays.

Sadly my working life has begun to resemble Office Space in serious ways, except I can't tell which character I am. I think I'm either Mike Bolton or Samir. I spent almost this entire weekend working, but for that I blame my suprisingly robust sense of honor. I told them it would be done on time, and damn it, I'll do everything I can to make that so.

In other news I'm getting a promotion, so maybe it will be somewhat worth it, because frankly it is way to depressing to have grown up and become a guy who hates his job. It's too cliche.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

duhh nuhh nuhh nuhh. He's sing'n a blue song. duhh nuhh nuhh nuhh. He's sing'n it sad. duhh nuhh nuhh nuhh. He's got the munday blues. duhh nuhh nuhh nuhh. How can it be so bad?
Well lemme' tell ya.....

I think you may have a hit Scott... put it to music.
-dan