Friday, February 18, 2005

Lungs and bugs

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been sick with a bacterial lung infection all week. Think of it as pre-pneumonia. On top of that I had the worst migraine of my life for 3.5 days. I got to spend two afternoons in the ER (one for each malady) but the good news is that I'm not dying, and after today I should no longer be contagious.

Of course after all of that, I haven't done a thing towards becoming a non-profit, or fixing Edith, or my car. But I did go to a great art opening at Boomerang in Petaluma. There's some good stuff up (including two of Meredith's pieces, but you can't have them, they sold already) and it's worth checking out.

1 comment:

zelia said...

not dying is very good. healthy is better, so don't worry about all the stuff you didn't get done.