Monday, February 28, 2005

Home again, home again...

A good weekend, even with the weather. Laurel and Andy came back from India on Wednesday, and Meredith and I got to see them a bunch this weekend. On friday night there was a closing party for an art show at Atlas Cafe. Laurel got to see how fat our dog got while she was away, and we got to see how skinny they got in India. Must bake them pie. On Saturday I went back down to the city to deliver Laurel's motorcycle and she, Andy and I went and got lunch and chatted about India, work, and their upcoming schedule. Then on Sunday they came up to P-town and we went out to the Tea Room for breakfast and wandered around downtown looking at the Heart on Fire show at Boomerang, and delivering presents from India to Heidi. Then I showed them Edith (who's in the middle of some structural upgrades so she's all torn apart). The rain and cold had gotten to them (they've spent the last 7 months in hot-humid India) so they dropped me off at home and went on their merry way. I went up to Meredith's and we had a nice quiet evening of naps, food, and snoozily watching some TV.

Welcome home Laurel & Andy! It's good to have you back.

No comments: