Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Spring! Yay!

Spring fever has been hitting me big time. All the birch trees outside my office windows have just leafed out this last week and the green-ness of the green is blinding. I love it. Gary and I have been going on lots of boat trips at lunch. We just got back from a nice one today. It was calm and warm out, lots of good bird sitings, but I don't know my birds (look thats a big one! ooo a small one!). Now I'm back at work which is not quite as nice. Work has been pretty stressful this last week, and I don't see this changing much over the next few months. Sigh. So I've decided to occupy my off-time with things other than work. Here's a list:
Learning AutoCAD
Learning to administer our linux server w/o emailing miles with every question.
Learning to sew properly
Building a hyper-portable, guerilla computer for the revolution.
Fixing my folding bike.
Giving more time to things I like, like FMMG.
Getting my 501 (c) 3 paperwork done.
paying my bills on time.

There's also the standard projects of, getting and keeping my car running, building bookshelves for M and me. Taking more photos, etc...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is no more g in fmmg, fmm doesnt quite have the ring to it that fmmg did though...
- miles

Scott said...

Dang. Fmmg alwasy looked like a acronym for a swear to me.