Friday, September 17, 2004

Mad Weekend.

This weekend is shaping up to be a whirlwind of desire and obligation. Here's a rough itenery

Saturday:
Sonoma County Book Fair. It should be great, and have lots of neat books (whoa!) and zines, comics, etc...Free Mind Media will be there with a table. Free Mind is a group of activists (and more passivists like myself) who source interesting books, media, information and try to give it a greater audience by tabling at shows, book fairs, etc.. Go check out their stuff, it's good.

The Spindles are playing at some brewery (Guerneville?) sometime that day. It would be nice to see them again.

I have a baby shower to go to for my friends Dan & Julie. Crap I forgot to get a gift this week. Looks like I'll be doing some last minute shopping.

Saturday night is the KRCB "Left of the Dial" show at the Last Record Store, and Ashtray is playing. I saw them a long time ago, but I was really impressed. I'm hoping to go. You should too.

There's something else happening Saturday too, but I can't remember what it is.

At any rate there should be lots of good photos for next week. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

zelia said...

The other thing is the thing at Heebe Jeebe, don't know what time though, do you??