Monday, September 20, 2004

Weather and errata

God the weather has been absolutely great since Sunday morning. I love fall, and I'm suprised at how deeply happy this weather makes me. It's like coming out of a sun-drunk hangover.

Anyway, I've decided that I need to start getting a little more organized with my time. I've got a lot of things I want to do, and I need to squeeze every minute. So I will start breaking up my nights into different tasks. Mondays will be Photoshop training, Wednesday will be AutoCAD, maybe Tuesday will be bicycle riding/jogging. Thursday will be open. Friday will be photography training. Saturday/Sunday will probably be open.

Work has improved dramatically since last week, and while I was in a great mood going into work, I was in an even better mood after today. I got a little raise, and it looks like I'll be getting to do what I want to do. Now i just have to make it work. It feels good to not dread going into the office.

No comments: