Saturday, September 18, 2004

A whirlwind of nothing....

So I thought today was going to be madness and enjoyment of lots of events. It turned out to be one of the quietest/crappiest Saturday's I've had in a while. I went to the bookfair to help Free Mind Media setup, and then I bailed so I could do my last minute shopping/wrapping for the baby shower. In my rush I didn't get to check out the zine section much (and I didn't buy anything). Meredith did,(blog: Monster Town) so I'm looking foward to reading what she got.

Then I went home and I was feeling pretty lousy. I've got acid-reflux or a pre-ulcer or something, so I have problems with food. It's been acting up this last week, and I had a small bland first lunch. Then I was feeling a little better so I ran some more errands and found out that the baby shower is tomorrow. So I came home and ate a small less bland second lunch. Then I got sick, and ended up sleeping 4 hours. When I got up it was pretty much too late to go to the Heebee-Jeebee Halloween Store Openning, and I didn't feel up to going to a show (I still feel pretty bad). So now I'm just sitting in my bed with a cat across my wrists and listening to music. I think I'll be asleep within an hour. Ugh. I hope I feel better tomorrow.

1 comment:

zelia said...

I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better soon too. Guess what??? It's raining! Does that help?? I will bring you videos of a BBC documentary and we can eat oatmeal for dinner.